Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Power of a Page Analyzer: I Ran ‘The Great Gatsby’ through an SEO Tool & This Is What Happened

The Power of a Page Analyzer: I Ran ‘The Great Gatsby’ through an SEO Tool & This Is What Happened was originally published on BruceClay.com, home of expert search engine optimization tips.

Find Out What Happens When _The Great Gatsby_ is Run Through an SEO ToolEver wondered what would happen if you ran classic literature through an SEO tool? Me, too!

I’ve got a sweet spot for tools that give me an idea of how I’m doing as a search marketer and content publisher. I think a true test of an SEO tool’s power is whether the software can do the job of a careful human expert in a fraction of the time.

Check out the following experiment, which details what happened when an SEO tool meets F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby.” While it was devised in fun and out of true curiosity, it ended up being a real-life study of SEO tools at work, worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment